Launch Hosted ABR with Vubiquity & WISI
Still paying for SRT licensing? Stop. Now.
WISI has partnered with Vubiquity to offer customers the chance to receive free SRT connection licenses with all new ABR deployments. Easily send local content from your headend to Vubiquity's national headend using SRT, at no added cost.
Operators can now launch a Vubiquity-hosted ABR solution utilizing the Inca IP Video Platform and cut down on start-up costs. With the Inca platform operators can take advantage of:
- A carrier-grade, field-proven and widely deployed platform, both for on-prem and hosted models
- Advanced de-interlacing and uprating 30fps to 60fps to improve video quality from interlaced sources
- A responsive DVEP-certified technical support team that helps with configuration and troubleshooting
Take advantage of this limited-time offer to launch an ABR solution with Vubiquity with free SRT delivery.
Interested? Simply fill out the form on this page and we'll get in touch right away.
- Purchase orders must be received before the campaign end date of December 15th, 2022, at 5 PM PT to be eligible for free SRT licensing.
- Up to 144 free VSL-STM-SRT-LIC licenses can be acquired by Vubiquity customers only with the purchase of a chassis and transcode modules licensed for ABR Transcode. This can also be configured using bulk SRT license packs.
- Free licenses are offered with the purchase of a new Inca chassis only. Existing chassis cannot be used to redeem the offer.
- Existing deals for Inca products already in WISI America pipeline are not eligible for the campaign. Exceptions may apply.
- Prospective customers must be headquartered in the United States, Canada or the Caribbean.
Contact Us to Receive Free SRT Licenses!
We're Here to Help
Reliable 24/7 Operation
Our customers experience reliable and efficient operation thanks to a responsive world-class team.
Longtime Industry Experts
Our support team consists of former cable and IPTV headend engineers who understand the daily complexities of managing a video headend.
Our support team members have decades of experience in the field and are certified by the SCTE-ISBE as Digital Video Engineering Professionals (DVEP).